A YEAR FOR VISUALIZING EVALUATION
You will find a new creation each month of 2015, declared by EvalPartners as the “International year of Evaluation”, or EvalYear.
These outputs will somehow cover some of these objectives:
– Make evaluation theory better known to citizens all over the world
– Make evaluation theory more available to evaluators.
– Improve the evaluation practice of practitioners.
– Provide with new tools and ideas.
– Foster well-informed discussions around evaluation.
They will be featuring things such as a Metro map of the evaluation, a self-assessment test for evaluators to discover their predominant paradigm, an infographic depicting how bad (and good) evaluation looks like, decision trees for evaluation designs, and many more amazing proposals to inspire you and to help us learn more about evaluation.